Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blog Introduction

I started this blog with the concept of keeping my friends and family up to date with the latest dining and travel tips that I frequently stumble upon. A lot of times I see a good dining deal or travel special and I mean to tell everyone I know about it but get too busy or just plain forget to tell them. I hope to use this blog to keep people up to date on good specials that I find. Primarily I will be focusing on the South Florida area. I hope that many people will find this blog useful in finding the many deals that are among us in South Florida when it comes to the dining and travel scene. From time to time I may stray from the above format when I feel that there is something important that may benefit my readers...(maybe good shopping specials at retailers...who knows?)

No comments:

Post a Comment